Friday, April 01, 2005
April Fools Day


Ah, April Fools Day. And I’m not even prepared, nor do I care. I am still not straightened out with this West Coast/Midwest time thing. I am back in no-mans time. Neither California time nor Indiana time. Did you now that Indiana is one of the few states that don’t observe daylight savings time (or what ever it is that they call it). The other states are Arizona and Hawaii. Isn’t it the end of April when all of you have to change your VCR clocks and such? Ha-ha-ha to you! Nah…nah….

One thing spoiled me while in California. They have not only wireless connection at my cousin’s house, but they also had high-speed Internet connection. I am determined now that when we sell our house and move to a new one I am going to move out of the dinosaur ages and get broadband. Dial-up sucks!

We had a nice time with Lil Miss last night but we didn’t end up going to the movies. Seems she had already been to the movies to see Robots and she didn’t want to sit through it again. I asked her how it was. She said it was not a good movie for little girls because it was too long. She said little girls like her need short movies. Well I can’t argue with that logic. So we took our time with dinner and then took her to Walmart. Since we weren’t having to pay the price of a movie ticket I let her get a little toy. This after I told G-man that I wouldn’t. I couldn’t help it, she wanted it! I am a sucker.
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 10:41 PM | Permalink |