Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Another Baby Bunny Sighting


We had another baby bunny sighting last night. It was nearing dusk. G-man was cooking chicken on the grill. I went outside to talk to him and I saw the baby bunny just a few feet away. It had come out from underneath the storage shed and was standing maybe 5 feet away from G-man. And the odd thing is Moose was outside as well. This baby bunny doesn’t seem to have much fear.

Today is such a yuk day. After having several sunny warm days, now we have a cold rainy day. It just makes you feel icky when the weather is so nasty outside. I have errands I need to run and I’m not going to do them because I don’t want to go out in this icky weather. I want to just hibernate in the house until the bad weather passes. The bad part about hibernating in the house is that I need to buy some meat for dinner. I don’t feel like it though, so dinner will be out tonight and we can do the meat shopping after dinner.

What do you know, my pain management doctor actually managed to make it into the office today. So I am squared away for another month on my meds. I had it all planned out that I was going to mention how upset I was yesterday that they didn’t allow me to see another doctor after I waited 40 minutes for her only to find out she called in sick. However, Bonnie walked in and said, “You don’t look like a hairy 350 pound man. I must have the wrong chart.” I replied “It’s the short hair, everyone makes that mistake since I got my hair cut.” So how could I bitch her out when we were joking with each other. Damn! Later she explained that she called in sick yesterday because she has a hernia she thinks. And as I was leaving the examining room she tells me about how she got 100 bags of mulch delivered over the weekend and she didn’t finish getting it all spread until late yesterday. HAH! I thought you said you were sick! Boo-yah, you’re so busted! But of course I kept my mouth shut and didn’t let-on that I had just caught her in a lie.



There is a new store nearby that I want to check out. I am waiting for a non-rainy day though. The sign describes it as a scrapbooking superstore. I love to scrapbook. I made scrapbooks for all of my kids and my granddaughter and one for G-man and I. The problem is I am cut-off from buying anything that will add to the house clutter. G-man is trying to reduce our clutter so we can put the house on the market again and buy a larger one. I am the queen of half finished projects so he doesn’t want me to buy more crafting stuff until I finish some of the projects I already have started or until we move to a larger house. He doesn’t understand that scrapbooking is an ongoing process and you can never have too much scrapbooking stuff. So what if I have a half finished afghan in a nautical theme. So what if I have another half finished afghan in a lacy mauve and white theme. So what if I have a half finished quilt I started 2 years ago and haven’t touched in a year. I’ll get around to finishing these projects … someday. Men just don’t understand.
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 10:23 PM | Permalink |