
Today is our last full day in California. Tomorrow morning we head for the airport at 10:30am. It was supposed to rain cats and dogs all day today, but to our surprise and delight it was sunny and 70 degrees. We even sat out on the back patio for a bit this afternoon.
Today my 25 year old cousin Lori bought my dream car. How that heck can this be? I should trade in the Tracker and get one too! She bought a 2004 PT Cruiser. It is beautiful. I had never ridden in a PT Cruiser before so I was surprised that they are so roomy. I want one! Last summer when I was thinking about trading in G-man's Nissan to get a new car for myself I wanted a mini-van, PT Cruiser or a VW Bug. Now I am sure I don't want a VW Bug as they are too small. The mini-van, well... I want that more for comfort and size, not looks. But the PT Cruiser, what's not to love about that. I want one! WAH! I think I will take a trip to Car Max next week and just see what they have. Just for shits and grins you know. Just to see.
Tonight we went to see Val do her gymnastics class. She is quite good. I took a couple of pictures of her doing impossible moves on the trampoline and mats. That girl is a natural athlete. I'll have to post the pics when I get them developed if they turn out. In the meantime I will post a picture of Val.

She normally does not like to pose and always hides her face. This is one she actually posed for. She laid on the anchor and told us all "Okay, take pictures of me, you know you want to, just get it over with before I change my mind". She's goofy, that one. I think I'll take her home with me.
In the meantime, goodnight California and hello Indiana, home sweet home. I miss G-Bear.




