Monday, March 21, 2005
Have A Nice Flight


I gave G-man another driving lesson in driving the stick shift this afternoon. I don’t have the patience for it. It hurts my back too when we lurch forward and then stall out. Especially as it happens many times in a row. My back hurts and I am grumpy.

Today we had Easter Dinner since I will be away for Easter. My oldest son and granddaughter Lil Miss came. My eldest told me that my youngest, Sonny Boy was arrested Saturday. Saturday was a bad day for us all I think. Anyway his father had searched his room when Sonny Boy was in Indianapolis last week and found a pill bottle with a couple of pills in it that were not prescribed to my son. So his father called the police Saturday morning and had the police go in and wake him up and arrest him. Nice father. Most parents would sit down and talk to you about the situation. Probably even ground you and take away privileges. Not this ass-wipe – he calls the police. This is also the same ass-wipe that has taken Sonny Boy to the mental institution and tried to get them to lock him up. Someday he will get his for all the pain he has caused these kids. They will never be normal because of all of the abuse he has inflicted upon them. He really needs to just die. You ever notice how people like him never die? Only the good people die. The bad people live forever. Anyway, I wonder how Sonny Boy is feeling about his decision to leave us and go back to this abuser who ends up having him arrested. Real bright move Sonny Boy. Your father is one heck of a man. You’d better hope and pray you don’t turn out like him.

Tomorrow I fly to Sacramento California to spend 8 days at my cousin’s house. My mom is flying out from Baltimore tomorrow as well and we will be getting on the same plane in LA to fly to Sacramento. We won’t get into Sacramento until 11pm, which will be 2am for us. A long day to be sure. I am ready to get the heck out of dodge though after the day I had Saturday and now this news about Sonny Boy. I need a vacation. So I thought I would put a picture on today’s post of the time I was flying and they let me go in the cockpit and say hello to the flight crew. Gee, they were a swell bunch of guys.

So tonight I get an email from my mom. She is talking about her date with her 78 year old boyfriend. I will quote. “Even though Lamar is 78 you wouldn't know it. He dresses very stylishly and always looks great and kisses good too. “ AAGGHHH! Too much info Mom! Way more than I needed to know thank you very much.

My Mom is flying out of the airport in Baltimore. She lives in a coastal town that is 1 ½ hours away from Baltimore. My brother is driving her to BWI. However, on the way he has decided to stop in Annapolis (my old stomping grounds) and look at a car lot for a new Mini Cooper for Mom. They are even planning on taking a test drive. He has decided that she needs to buy herself this car. Have you seen these cars? The gears are five in the floor; it will fit in the back of a pickup truck, measures 4 feet wide and 4 feet high. Can you imagine an older person driving a tiny little tin can like this? One fender bender would be all it would take and they would be toast. Is my brother trying to “off” my mother? Hmmm…I’d better keep an eye on this situation.



I don’t know how often I will be able to blog while I am at my cousin’s house. I know they have a computer, but I feel funny asking to borrow it, you know what I mean?! We shall see. It would be nice to keep you guys informed as to what I am doing and I will certainly try.

In the meantime, in case I don’t see ya, Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Night. (The Truman show was on today, sorry).
 
posted by Daisy Mae at 8:01 PM | Permalink |