
Sorry, no big trip details today. We (or at least I) spent the day at home (actually at my cousins). I woke up at 2am with a horrible back ache. Took a mild pain pill. Woke up at 5:30am with a worse back pain. Took a strong pain pill that time. So while everyone else went to church I laid in bed propped up with pillows and a heating pad on my back.
We all just hung around the house all day after they got back from church. My mom made chicken, cranberry sauce, asparagus, dumplings, stuffing, etc, etc. A huge, huge meal. Then we watched some DVDs. That was the entire extent of my day. Not very exciting I know. But my back is being a dictator today and it dictates strong pain meds.
Tomorrow is our last day here in Sacramento. We leave Tuesday at noon. And it is supposed to rain all day tomorrow. Doesn't it figure. That could be part of why my back hurts.
Want to hear about a goofy dog? No, not my Moose. My cousin's dog Maddie. Poor Maddie was hit by a car when she was a pup and she has 3 legs. You would never know it though. That dog has some energy. And can she ever run! You know how most dogs (well, all dogs) like being rubbed and scratched behind the ears? You try to do that to Maddie and she starts turning and manages to plant her butt dead square on your hand. She likes her butt rubbed and scratched. So you rub and scratch it and she goes nuts. She shakes her behind like she is in butt scratch heaven. It's actually quite funny looking. To make matters worse, my mother put one of her hair-pieces on poor Maddie. The scary thing is that Maddie LIKED it!

I miss G-man - alot. The part I miss most of all is laying next to him against his chest with his arms around me while I sleep. There is nothing more comforting in all the world than laying in the arms of someone you love. He has been calling me everyday now. In fact he calls me twice a day now. So I suppose I will forgive him for not calling me at all the first few days that I was here. Especially when I found out that HE DID! Yes, my cousin’s husband didn’t give me the phone message until today. What an ass! Finally he tells me a week later that G-man has been calling every day leaving messages on the answering machine but he forget to tell him. F-tard!
I am going to bed. Good night and happy Easter.




